Dream Startup Challenge 2019-20
The first step to personal growth, is the ability to make an honest assessment of where you currently are.
The journey from 120 application to 20 shortlisted participants & after that three month mentoring program to Top 15 Final Pitching in front of our investor pool was successfully concluded at Grand Finale Of 5th Edition Of Dream Startup Challenge 2019-20 on 27th Jan 2020 at AIC-RNTU Foundation organized by CII(Confederation of Indian Industries), YI(Young Indians) and AIC-RNTU(supported by Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog).
Winners of the 5th Edition of Dream Startup Challenge are:-
Winner - RTIwala won a cash Prize of Rs 50,000/-
1st Runner Up - Tuseva won a cash Prize of Rs 30,000/-
2nd Runner Up- Go easy won a cash Prize of Rs 20,000/-
The objectives to provide good quality learning & having real investors as our jury panel with relevant feedback for the participants were successfully achieved in the three month mentoring program & Grand Finale combined.
Our pool of Investors were:-
1. Mr. Anil Joshi - Managing Partner at Unicorn Indian Ventures
2. Mr. Vikas Sarda - Chief Financial Officer at Unitus Seed Fund
3. Mr. Subhasis Ghosh - Managing Partner, Apex Group
4. Mr. Abhijeet Kumar- Co Founding Partner, ah! Ventures
5. Mr. Bhushan Gajaria - Founder at Beehive Capital Advisor Pvt. Ltd.
6. Ms. Kruti Raiyani - Regional Head (West) Investment at Lead Angel
Date and Venue:27 January 2020 - AIC-RNTU Foundation, Rabindranath Tagore University Campus
Organizers/Co-Organizers: CII, Yi, AIC-RNTU Foundation